Old October 11th 06, 10:59 PM posted to aus.bicycle
dave

Default rural amusement

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Tamyka Bell" wrote in message
Zebee Johnstone wrote:
In aus.bicycle on Mon, 9 Oct 2006 13:53:35 +1000
asterope wrote:
"great way to get yourself killed, love."

i almost fell off my bike i was laughing so hard.
I had a bod on a Vespa tell me I ought to get a flag cos I was "so
hard to see".

If he can't see something 2 foot wide, a foot longer than most
bicycles, and where the rider's seat is as high as a car seat then I
think the RTA's eyesight test needs work.

Coming from a motorcyclist it was especially funny. For some reason I
didn't say "sure, when you get one, don't you know motorcycles are
hard to see?"

Zebee

*gasp* no flag? Zebee, I'm shocked! don't tell me - oh my
god you probably don't even have facial hair!

Tam

The above message by Tam leads me to believe that she is an aborigine. Can
any of you on this confounded group enlighten me as to her true status in
the human scheme of things?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka