Old July 30th 07, 06:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

Default Cyclingnews has its head up its ass

Dumbasses -

From:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2007...ul07/jul30news

snip

Alberto Contador may have conquered the 94th Tour de France, but there
are many who feel that Evans was the real star of the race.

snipend

I guess they do that because Evans is Aussie and cyclingnews.com is
Aussie.

Evans, the "real star of the race"? My strongest recollections of him
are of him getting dropped during some important moments and his post
race complaining of his team not having the budget to hire a rider who
could "close the gaps" for him.

Lame! An example of bike-racer-excusism at its finest.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.