Old January 1st 09, 01:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
nimblelight

Default Broken Schlumpf Crank

skilewis74;1161529 wrote:
I didn't think they made a 165mm crank. I thought the only sizes they
made were 102, 127, 150, & 170mm.

Actually, you're right. I took a second look at my crank collection
and I have the 102mm prowheel, the 127mm, and the 152, but the 165mm
cranks turned out to be "MEL" or something. I haven't ever used cranks
that long so it doesn't matter anyway though

The 152mms are the longest I have ever wanted.

--
nimblelight

'Front page unicycle article'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=72686).
Organizing an event/club in Colorado or want to check for events?
'Colorado Unicycles forum'
(http://z13.invisionfree.com/Colorado_Unicycles/)-still in development.