Old April 12th 20, 12:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

Default My Emonda and the Shop

On Saturday, April 11, 2020 at 11:03:49 AM UTC-7, sms wrote:
On 4/11/2020 9:54 AM, AMuzi wrote:

snip

In my county, bicycle shops are expressly allowed to remain open. In the
next county, I know that Chain Reaction is open (owned by Mike
Jacubowsky who used to post here) and they are almost entirely a Trek
shop and would have any parts needed by Tom.

All of the bicycle shops here are open as well though a number of them leave the doors locked and you have to call and make an appointment.