Old June 26th 07, 02:35 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Dave

Default For my own amusement

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 17:44:56 -0700, BT Humble wrote:

Why don't you just unscrew the freewheel and weld it up?

I don't have a welder and that sounds like too much work. It is a
freehub body (7sp) so it's a little tricky to weld up. Oh, and I have to
hunt out a chainring that has more than slight indents if I'm going to be
braking as well, though it's disturbing just how little metal it takes to
make a bike go.

--
Dave Hughes |
Thus leading us to the obvious conclusion that all software should look