Old May 28th 08, 05:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
patsandy100

Default New kh20 squeaking ? strange noise

Hi guys, few weeks ago i got my brand new kh20 07. Now that past few
days I started hearing this squeak or creaking. I am unsure from where
it is coming from and its scaring me :P I took off the seat post clamp
and checked it and put a bit more greese on the inside of the seat post
tube. And tightened it back up but yet still no fix. So i tightened up
the bolts on the saddle. and still it makes this creak noise. Its not
always creaking it just happens when i turn sharply left or right. or
when i jump up on my palet and a half :P I really don't want to damage
my kh so should i continue riding it or what ?? it could possibly be
the cranks I haven't tryed tightening or loosening them yet as they
seem fine. I think it might be from the seat post maybe it moves just
that tiny little bit making that noise or maybe something worse ?
Thanks guys

(edit) Its not common like every rotation but its happening enough for
me to really notice it.

--
patsandy100

Unicycles... nothing better