Old May 28th 08, 06:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

Default New kh20 squeaking ? strange noise

patsandy100 wrote:
Hi guys, few weeks ago i got my brand new kh20 07. Now that past few
days I started hearing this squeak or creaking. I am unsure from where
it is coming from and its scaring me :P I took off the seat post clamp
and checked it and put a bit more greese on the inside of the seat post
tube. And tightened it back up but yet still no fix. So i tightened up
the bolts on the saddle. and still it makes this creak noise. Its not
always creaking it just happens when i turn sharply left or right. or
when i jump up on my palet and a half :P I really don't want to damage
my kh so should i continue riding it or what ?? it could possibly be
the cranks I haven't tryed tightening or loosening them yet as they
seem fine. I think it might be from the seat post maybe it moves just
that tiny little bit making that noise or maybe something worse ?
Thanks guys

(edit) Its not common like every rotation but its happening enough for
me to really notice it.

could be that your spokes are loose, or maybe your shoe is rubbing
against the cranks and makes a squeaking noise. One of the two.

--
Ducttape

'-*buy my shirts*-'
(www.zazzle.com/ducttapesunicycle*)