Old January 18th 11, 09:16 AM posted to aus.bicycle
John Tserkezis

Default My second encounter with the AFP

Rob wrote:

In that little book there is something that tells you how far from the
curve you should be at what speed.
like 80 and over should keep to the left lane unless overtaking.
under a certain speed within so much of the curve.

Since you're quoting, could you also quote your source?

Not trying to be a smart arse, (ahem) no really, I want to know.

Would be nice if you if you could also quote the document, revision and
section number.

I've looked at the Australian Road Rules, the South Australian Road
Rules (only slightly modified from the ARR), and the amendments for
each. I don't have others on hand right now, but I'm not too worried.
--
My kingdom for a beer; half my beer for a woman.