Old March 2nd 05, 11:46 AM
audrey

thanks to everyone for the advice, I think you talked me into it.

Like MSeries said, if I don't make a committment I won't do it. But
once I've paid my entrance fee and started getting people to sponsor
me then I have to do it. So, I'm going to go for it.

First stop LBS for cycle computer to find out how far I'm going. Then
I'll start with one 1-1.5 hour ride in the week, same (building up to
longer) at weekend. My family will be getting fit, too, as I expect
some rides will be done en familie. I 'spect I'll be back before long
for advice on comfy saddles for me and for my son's trailer bike!

thanks