Old July 23rd 13, 01:00 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Default WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!

On Saturday, July 20, 2013 4:38:38 AM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Saturday, June 15, 2013 5:44:12 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote: I have challenged you before to provide peer reviewed scientific evidence that mountain biking in damaging NZs natural environment. You have come up with nothing to support your claims. There are reason for this. Yeah, the reason is that no one in New Zealand CARES enough to study the negative impacts of mountain biking. All you care about is MONEY! By the way, how are the moa and thylacine doing lately? Learn something about your own endangered species: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=10797165 You have not done any science nor do you understand our environmental issues. Your lack of understanding has been the source of amusement for many mountain bikers in New Zealand (including myself). My advice to you is simple: keep up your poorly thought out statements and sadistic promotion of other people's pain. You are doing a great job in promoting our areas for mountain biking and making yourself look stupid in the process.

Hey Vandeman the thylacine or tasmanian tiger was never a New Zealand native species. It was from Australia. By the way it's extinction was caused by hunting and habitat loss rather than mountain biking...You really don't help yourself old chum....