Old January 15th 09, 06:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joemarshall

Default Buying that first 36er

Whilst it might not seem like that at first, it is possible to ride up
or down pretty much anything on a coker with 150mm cranks, they're good
starter cranks for sure. ISIS ones are where things are heading now, so
again, probably the right choice.

The metal pedals are good for pretty much any riding. Some people like
plastics for learning on, personally I reckon you fall off so much more
with plastic learner pedals that the fact they hurt slightly less isn't
worth it. I'd rather fall onto metal pedals once than plastic pedals 20
times.

T7 handle is a preference thing. Lots of people like them, some people
don't like them. You can always swap it out at a later date though.

Joe

--
joemarshall

' old pics' (http://tinyurl.com/56yl2f) 'new zealand pics'