Old November 22nd 05, 04:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Valve Exender Question

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 04:27:09 GMT, "Philip W. Moore, Jr."
wrote:

Howdy folks. I've got a pair of Spinergy Rev-X tubular wheels that require
a valve extender for my Tufo tires. As those who use valve extenders know,
you have to leave the valve open before you attach the extender to the
valve. But for me, this results in a loss of pressure in the rear tire.

I think the tire or it's valve is defective, or perhaps there is dirt
or somethign holding the valve open -- that doesn't happen to me. And
the fact that it only happens with your rear wheel suggests the same
thing.

JT

Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com