Old March 19th 07, 10:54 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Harng Goh

Default electrolyte replacement

On Mar 20, 9:29 am, Artoi wrote:
In article .com,
"Harng Goh" wrote:

I've tried Staminade a few times, and always end up with the same
problem - it doesn't seem to mix properly. Maybe it's something to do
with my bottles, my shaking technique (is it up down up down, or up
down left right? Hey, sounds like a Tekken move) or how the water
comes out of the tap in my kitchen, but it always gets stuck in a big
lump at the bottom of the bottle. I then have to break up said big
lump and shake for 5 minutes until the little lumps finally dissolve.
I finished the tub and switched back to Gatorade. Figuring I might
have had a dodgy batch, I try the Staminade again with the same
result. What am I doing wrong??

You don't do any cooking at home do you? Ever made a cake?

Like any mix powder, a bit of hot/warm water to dissolve the powder and
then top it up with cold water.
--

haha... I live by myself, so I do have to cook. Simple things which I
didn't think of trying though. Duh... hot water...