Old May 27th 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wickedbob

Default What to learn?

enahs wrote:
This goes to just about all the questions in this thread. If you are
learning to hop just work on keeping the pedals level and hopping
straight up. Don't try to go all out with your hopping at frist. Also
try to rid off of curbs so that you get used to the landing. If you
are anything like I was I could hop up but could not land on the uni.

Also later on when you want to hop higher you are going to need to
learn to ride Seat in front (SIF). Start working on this alittle here
and there just to get used to the idea of not having your seat under
you.

Oh and the number one thing, practice alot!!
Good Luck

or just practice si and have a really low seat..... You can get high
with si like 32in is the highest I know.

--
wickedbob

I am a bad speller! "Precision is as much a mindset as it is a
skill"-Loren
*R.I.P Johnny Hart*
*R.I.P Mitch Hedberg*

Ducttape wrote:
not gonna show you it tonight becasue I am going to play with it until I
go to bed to get it just right.........

http://www.usenet.com