Old November 15th 03, 03:25 PM
S. Anderson

Default Break lights turn lights and handle bar lights

"Truepurple" wrote in message
Im looking for a few different light kinds.

Break lights that come on when you stop on a bike.

Turn signal lights you can use instead of sticking your arm out. Im
not as concerned about looking goofy as much as the difficulty and
risk associated with taking ones hands off the bar and sticking
there arm out.

Lights at the end of handle bars for increased side visability

Ive found indications of each my search but dont know enough of what
key words to use to find them for sale anywhere.

Canadian Tire here in Canada used to sell these. Unfortuntely, there wasn't
any tricky brake light activation..I think it was manual. Nevertheless, you
DID get turn signals and a brake light with a switch for either handlebar
side. I think both switches together was the brake light or something.
They weren't of the greatest quality, but they worked o.k. Try
www.canadiantire.ca. I have no idea if they still sell them, but it's
something.

Cheers,

Scott..