Old February 10th 07, 12:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Sir Ridesalot

Default Route from Wallaceburg On to Cambridge On?

Hi there.

Since the request I made Feb 9 at 5:59 PM still has not appeared I
will try again.

In the spring or early summer I will be riding from Wallaceburg
Ontario to Cambridge Ontario.

Do any of you know of a nice scenic low traffic route that I could
take. Hopefully it would not involve a lot of backtracking.

If worse came to worse I could always ride along highway #2 to Paris
and then up the rail-trail or East River Road into Cambridge. However
I would like to avoid #2 highway if possible.

Thanks from Peter