Old January 11th 09, 10:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rob.northcott

Default Will you still be riding when you're......

I'm probably a bit older than Terry was thinking, and I don't claim to
be that good at it, but having discovered unicycling relatively recently
(about five or six years ago) I hope I'll be able to carry on doing it
for some time yet - certainly into my 50s, and hopefully even longer.
My dad was still cycling to work until he retired, so genetically I
think I've got a reasonable chance.

Rob

--
rob.northcott