Old September 6th 17, 01:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Landau

Default Let the Laughing Begin

On Tuesday, September 5, 2017 at 8:43:40 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 9/4/2017 4:00 PM, wrote:

[I responded to this earlier, and it shows up in my "Sent" folder, but
never made it to the group. I don't know why. Maybe it had something
to do with my internet speed test showing approximately zero for upload
speed? Thanks, AT&T.]

Now don't say I lacked the courage to publicly correct myself when I think I was wrong. How many of you can say the same thing - John and Frank?

I've done that several times.

Oddly enough, I did it once in error.

"This book contains at least one error, but this may be it."
- Peter van der Linden, "Expert C Programming"

(LOL yea, rite, Peter! Cute quote tho-