Old December 17th 17, 08:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
John B.[_3_]

Default AG: It's groggy out

On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 23:15:16 -0400, Joy Beeson
wrote:

Snow season started last Monday, and I'm shut in until after New
Year's. I hope I get my alpaca tights darned by then.

In the meanwhile, I'm trying to drive the car once in a while to build
up my rotator cuff. At the moment, I can ride much farther than I
dare to drive.

Or I could have a week ago . . .

Isn't there some sort of recovery exercises or stretches for rotator
cuff rehabilitation? Years ago I had what was referred to as a "frozen
shoulder" and had to go to the clinic every morning at about 08:00
where a nice young Siri Lankan girl would move my shoulder further and
further every day.

And when I'd scream she'd say something like "You can tell its doing
good when it hurts" :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.