Old January 30th 14, 05:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default The Joys & Pleasures of Cycling on Trails

"Blackblade" wrote in message ...

Edward Dolan wrote:

The report I cited only mentioned mountain biking, not BMX and
road biking. You need to slow down and think before you post. Mountain biking
was much less than hiking. Always has been and always will be.

No, Ed, I quoted directly FROM the report that you cited ... Page 17 to be precise. As I said, you need to actually read the whole thing ...

What difference does it make (to quote our illustrious Hillary)? BMX and road biking have nothing to do with our issue.

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great