Old August 31st 07, 12:58 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

Default Tom "Johnny Sunset" Sherman?

On Aug 30, 6:10 pm, Michael Press wrote:
In article
. com,

JimmyMac wrote:
Can anyone in this world tell me what is wrong with just plain Ed
Dolan as a signature? "Saint Edward the Great - Order of the
Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota" is apparently some kind of tribute to
the worst egomaniacal troll that ARBR was ever afflicted with.

Why are you posting to rec.bicycles.tech?

I was replying to the Usenet newsgroups where the original post was
made with the exception of the Aus and UK forums.

Why are you top posting?

To annoy the equal opportunity annoyer ... Ed Dolan.

Why are you posting at all?

To afford the opportunity to ask your questions ;^)

Jim McNamara

--
Michael Press