Old April 23rd 10, 12:24 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

Default Michael Vandeman Avoids Answering Question...Again

"VtSkier" wrote in message
Mike Vandeman wrote:

[...]
Just wondering how hypocrtitical you are. Mountain bikers LOVE to
attack anyone who tells the truth about their selfish, destructive
sport, rather than stick to the subject: the harm that mountain biking
does.

Jesus Christ, Mike. He's answered your questions. He owns
a road bike. He stated flatly that he's not a mountain
biker. Has he ever ridden off-road? That was not the
original question. Have you ever ridden your bike across
your lawn? Then you have ridden off-road. Knock off the
bully tactics. Or is that how you get people to agree with
your point of view?

So what was the original question? Bill Weir is a scalawag who poses
irrelevant questions which only an idiot would ever want to answer.

Hey, how about this Bill ... how many times a week do you **** your wife?
Now there is an original question that you ought to be able wrap your
minuscule mind around since it is on the lowest level possible. What it has
to do with mountain bikers I leave to you.

Saint, my ass. That's for you Ed. You may be a saint
but Mikey sure isn't.

My Saintliness has been remarked upon by all Minnesotans, most of whom are
the greatest sinners imaginable. All Minnesotans are going to Hell for their
liberal views and only Saint Edward the Great will be going to Heaven! It is
also possible that TibetanMonkey, that redoubtable Floridian, will also be
going to Heaven, even though he, like me, is an atheist. Strange indeed are
ways of God!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka