Old April 23rd 10, 05:47 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default Michael Vandeman Avoids Answering Question...Again

On Apr 22, 11:48*am, Bill Weir wrote:
Your answer makes no sense. I have no idea what "Bridgestone RB-T" is,
and what relation that has to mountain biking.

What part of "I have an old Bridgestone touring bicycle, not suited
for any off road riding" did not make sense to you?

You never said that, liar.

No, I have never ridden off-road, I own a touring bicycle that is used
on roads for long distance touring.

Good for you, although it took forever to get a straight answer.

That doesn't answer my question: Have you ever ridden a bicycle off-
road? Why are you playing coy?

No, I have never ridden off-road, I have no reason or desire to, end
of question.

Then why are you supporting mountain bikers, by aping their habit of
attacking PEOPLE, instead of addressing the subject of the
newsgroup???

How did you get to the dozen international conferences where you
presented your scientific papers?

How is that relevant to mountain biking impacts, the subject of the
newsgroup?