Old March 29th 04, 09:56 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

Default cleaning

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 21:46:12 +0100, "phenian"
wrote in message
:

I have the Haynes Bike Book, which says about removing the sprocket
'take the opportunity to clean the cassette thoroughly, then flush the body
through with solvent. Then oil with heavy mineral oil through the gap....'
What kind of solvent would you use and what kind of oil?

Never done that - I wonder what they mean? The freehub body? If so
I'd prolly use my usual citrus solvent and Shimano slippery spit.

--
Guy
===