Old October 3rd 17, 02:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

Default So You Believe This?

On Monday, October 2, 2017 at 10:50:57 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 10/2/2017 10:39 AM, wrote:
On Monday, October 2, 2017 at 8:05:57 AM UTC-7, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Mon, 2 Oct 2017 07:51:12 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSZP...ature=youtu.be

Analysis?

"The making of... Introducing the self-driving bicycle in the
Netherlands"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gOjRqlgk_Y

Well, quite obviously this was impossible. The question was how it was done. And so I see that it is from being purely photoshopped.

These are the sorts of things that Frank and John believe outright - like statistics that make no sense in the real world.

It's hard to tell tech updates from fake news:
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-41399497

This is why we can't have satire any more.

It's been done. http://image.hotrod.com/f/101067718+...ux-hot-rod.jpg

-- Jay Beattie.