Old November 11th 04, 10:49 PM
hippy

Default People are so nice when....

"Michael Warner" wrote
they are driving their beloved 4WD...

I was chased down and cut off /twice/ by a taxi recently after tapping
on his window to let him know what I thought of his driving (he
tried to squeeze into a non-existent left-turn lame and got stuck,
forcing me onto the footpath).

I made a mental note of his plate and reported it to the cops, who
aren't taxi drivers' biggest fans. However, I probably won't try that
again.

While we're all having a bitch.. some arsehole in the back
of a white ****box (plates noted for later use ;-) ) driving
down Burke Rd. thought it'd be fun to scream **** into my
ear. Normally traffic is moving quickly by, but this guy was
close and not going so fast so I copped the full brunt. I was
probably in another world too. Suffice to say ****4brains
scared the crap out of me. Adrenalin flowing I chased the
car. The pathetic piece of **** wouldn't wind his window
down so I could tear off his ****ing head - and I think I
could've ripped it straight off his shoulders with the mood
I was in..
All I could do was unload a bunch of language at his
window. I thought about smashing the window, but it
was a rear passenger and I had enough sense not to,
1) criminal damage charges and 2) it wasn't the driver.

On a happier note, or is that a stranger note? someone
appeared to take a photo of me as they drove by last
night...
Maybe they are going to submit it to the Guinness Book
for 'World's Biggest Arse' category?
That's someone filming and someone photographing
cyclists (me) in the same week!? WTF is with that??

angry puzzled hippy