Old December 18th 17, 08:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Oculus Lights[_2_]

Default New B&M 100lux headlight.

On Saturday, December 16, 2017 at 8:10:12 PM UTC-8, Tim McNamara wrote:

Didn't I read somewhere that Usenet was not intended for commercial
posting, advertisement and other such activity was frowned on? --

Well, yes, but there is no mechanism for enforcement. Except for
moderated newsgroups, Usenet has always relied on self-correction.

To clarify, Daniel Emerson and Tom Carrol are CEOs of Light and Motion, and Nite Rider. I do emulate some of the key factors for success in how they run their companies. One is when, and when not, and how far to go, with customer dissatisfaction.