Old December 23rd 05, 06:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc

Default Invisible Cyclists in Solstice Dark

"Elisa Francesca Roselli" wrote in message

Much winter clothing is dark or black to begin with.

In defence of dark clothing - bright colours don't really work in the dark.
One of my colleagues looked at my dark silver jacket and asked why I didn't
have a yellow one on until I explained that the silver was made of
reflective material and therefore far more visible than any bright colours.

--
Simon Mason