Old August 6th 06, 06:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
terrybigwheel

Default Flightline Trail MUni

mornish wrote:
Myself, Eric, and John had a blast on flightline trail today. we did a
total of about 4 miles or technical rocky trials, fast DH north
shoreish structures, loose sandy downhill, and some insanely steep
downhills that hurt looking at.

unfortunantly, we forgot to bring the video camera, but next time we
will!

anyway, we had a blast, and are now stinky, tired, and dirty.

My dad and one of my friends came and hiked along with us also.

-Miles

Sounds like you guys had a fun ride! I too, just got back from a 4+
hour muni ride with my buddy Jim. I *did* bring a video cam and will be
posting the vid later tomorrow. Sorry for the "partial" Jack.

--
terrybigwheel

Impotence: Nature's Way Of Saying "No Hard Feelings".

Uni is just a cycle I'm going through.

*My Video Gallery*: http://tinyurl.com/e6wt5
terrybigwheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11418