Old August 3rd 07, 08:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Triball

Default Post Your Unis Here!

Sorry about the picture quality, it's raining and it's cloudy outside,
so I had to do it inside, and the batteries were almost dead, so I had
to do a quickie.

1.) QU-AX Cross 20":
[image: http://shrani.si/files/p101000115aw6.jpg]
everything is "stock" except the Orange Bud Saddle, 8-ball valve cap,
yellow flames, and the quick release clamp from standard 24".

2.) QU-AX Standard 24":
[image: http://shrani.si/files/p101000315aw7.jpg]
everything "stock" except the seat from my 36", blue valve cap, green
Halo tire, new plastic pedals and a K! sticker

3.) QU-AX 36":
[image: http://shrani.si/files/p101000615aw8.jpg]
everything "stock" except the Cross saddle and the flames valve cap

Overall, I love them

--
Triball
http://www.usenet.com