Old June 20th 11, 06:06 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

Default OT : 23 channels and nothing to watch!

The Tour de France is coming up and I thought I'd get one of those el
cheapo $50 HD digital set top boxes which allows recording to an
external USB HDD for later viewing as I am not always around when each
stage of le Tour starts.

I plugged it all in, did the scan and was kinda excited to discover that
I can get 23 digital channels in Sydney. Man, I've got it made - NO MORE
5 channels of crappy free-to-air **** - or so I thought.

After two days of channel surfing 23 digital channels at different times
of the day and night, I have come to the conclusion that, I now have 23
channels of crappy digital ****.

Oh well, never mind, I hope the recording function works but I'll not
know that until I can get an external USB HDD.