Old May 15th 07, 01:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
WeaselPoopPower

Default landis live

Sandy wrote:
Dans le message de ,
WeaselPoopPower a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :
Sandy wrote:

Somewhere down the page, it says that the video is transmitted at the
conclusion of the day's proceedings. Too bad it isn't quite live. I
wonder if the Landis crew edits it first.

I think Sandy meant to say that the French planned the video a month
ago, would leak "contents" of the video out today, then retouch the
video to match the leak then let the Landis crew see it only after
it's posted to YouTube.

No, I think I wrote what I meant clearly. Next time you think, try not to
use an insufficient organ - hernias may result.

I was thinking it was kinda like having your lead-off expert witness on
your payroll.