Old May 7th 19, 06:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

Default Ineffective Cycling

On Tuesday, May 7, 2019 at 12:27:28 PM UTC-4, sms wrote:
On 5/7/2019 7:12 AM, AMuzi wrote:
Good title for a book. Lots of potential

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...uick-turn.html

The subject took me back to when I was presented with a photo-copied
manuscript of a book called "Effective Cycling."

I began reading through it and my girlfriend thought she should take me
to the ER as she listened to my screams at some of the stuff that the
author had written. It was like someone collected some of the worst
possible things to do on a bike. I think that the book was eventually
published.

You know dang well that the book was eventually published! It's author is John Forester. Seeing as it's available online as a PDF why not quote us some of those "worst possible things to do on a bike"?

Cheers