Old July 6th 09, 06:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
OughtFour

Default seeking advice on touring in Provence, France inn2inn

"jim" wrote in message
Hi,

I'm planning a trip to provence this fall and am hoping to travel inn
2 inn and have our duffle transfered so we don't have to bike with
it. I'd appreciate any pointers regarding how to set this up; are
there companies that will put together a ride on your own itinary and
book the inns and do the luggage transfer.

Yes, this is common. It is often called a "self guided" tour.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Since my experience touring is in Burgundy, I can't make any specific
recommendations, but I am sure you can turn something up.

Jim Cant