Old June 20th 13, 02:59 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default The Impacts of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People

On Wednesday, June 19, 2013 8:21:54 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
Very amusing. Strange you should cite a reference about the impacts on elk from mountain biking. Tell me Vandeman how many elk are in New Zealand? And what damage does mountain biking do to the environment compared to introduced mammals such as possums and rats? Evidence please.

And humans. You conveniently FORGOT the impact of idiot mountain bikers on the wildlife. Elk are just a stand-in for wildlife, most of which will react the same as the elk: running away. DUH!!!