Old March 2nd 11, 04:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default What Left-Wing Governance Does For Cycling

Jay Beattie wrote:
On Mar 1, 5:14 pm, Tēm ShermĒn™ °_° ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
See http://www.bikeiowa.com/asp/hotnews/newsdisplay.asp?NewsID=4894.

Remember to thank the budget priorities of upper class tax cuts and
subsidies, when your favorite rural riding routes change from pavement
to road bike unfriendly aggregate surfacing.

Lefties did this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/vancespics/3912223571/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/loewenherz/3331886473/ Can you say "slip
and slide"? http://www.flickr.com/photos/luton/879398610/

Sometimes I prefer it when people do not do me a favor. I wish that
the Lefties would agree with the Righties to just fix the f****** pot
holes. -- Jay Beattie.

Wow. Awesome artworks. Too bad they are an assault against
cyclists. Your traffic engineers have access to better
drugs than we do here, apparently, and ours are baked.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/