Old July 11th 09, 09:02 PM posted to alt.religion.scientology,soc.culture.ukrainian,alt.clearing.avatar,soc.culture.turkish,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
John Dorsay

Default Monica Pignotti: Y KANT JEAN B LISENSED?

Eldon wrote:

Oh yes, please do that. I don't have the patience for these espionage
games, but I sure admire those who do.

It's more a matter of having more awareness of existing tools than
the typical kook. For example, anyone can click on the google
profile for , and voila!
Instant amusement!

It doesn't take much more work to notice that the first post from
came from the same idiot that posted
as
. At this point, those of
us who find such things entertaining are off and running.

Although I haven't done so, it might be amusing to download the
newsfeeds from other groups that show up in the kook's google
profiles, and run the same script that spits out the information in
my reply to rob.

Maybe if I have a few minutes later, I will. The time consuming
part is going through the google profiles and identifying the groups.

Hey, maybe you, Moniica and I should just tackle Dr. Federici and
mash him into the floor, screaming abuse at him until he either
confesses or suffocates. What sort of therapy do you think we should
call it?

Why not just go with the existing nomenclature and call it
"Attachment Therapy"? You got something against abusive pseudoscience?

John

--

Why is the coughanonymous/cough cyberstalker posting as

(http://tinyurl.com/mlopgl)
(http://tinyurl.com/ntx742)
(http://tinyurl.com/n4aj72)
(http://tinyurl.com/lutsrq)
(http://tinyurl.com/l8pvqz)
(http://tinyurl.com/l3ej9v)
(http://tinyurl.com/n44r8v)
(http://tinyurl.com/ntofx6)
(http://tinyurl.com/m7wr3m)
(http://tinyurl.com/ne9on4)
(http://tinyurl.com/lvhcsk)
(http://tinyurl.com/mxmzs7)
(http://tinyurl.com/l9aqmp)
(http://tinyurl.com/ncdf5t)
(http://tinyurl.com/ll799u)

trying so hard to discredit Monica Pignotti and other critics of
the abusive "treatment" called "Attachment Therapy"?

Why doesn't he direct people to the American Psychological
Association Division 37 Task Force position paper at
http://www.apa.org/divisions/div37/R...Manuscript.pdf
instead?