Old June 28th 05, 01:28 PM
Marty

Default Patches for punctures?

Davidm wrote:
"dtmeister" wrote in message
u...

Having been cursed with Maxxis 'Detanators', I get punctures every
week or so.

Dreadful tyres. I put up with them for maybe 2000km and I think averaged a
puncture every 20km! Since then I went to Maxxis Re-fuse and have not had a
puncture yet, in maybe 2000km or so...probably more than that actually.

Cheers
David M

Dave

Bruce once bought a roll of punture repair stuff. It was about a metre
long and two inches wide, (metric inches of course). He cut up his own
patches to any size he wants. He STILL has some of that same roll!
He's in Switzerland at the moment riding around the alps, he'll be back
in about another two months.

Marty