Old November 9th 19, 10:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
jOHN b.

Default Fall is falling

On Sat, 09 Nov 2019 10:05:36 -0500, Joy Beeson
wrote:

Fall continues: today I got my silk scarf out of storage. If it gets
cold enough to require a balaclava, I'll have to dig out my old
rear-view-mirror holder. The new helmet adjusts by just turning a
screw instead of messing around with sizing pads, but the oval can be
made longer or shorter, but not any wider.

In a rush to hit the road. No spell check.

Here it is the beginning of the hot season although we are having a
week of cold weather (down to 70) due to a high pressure area blowing
in from China :-(
--
cheers,

John B.