Old October 31st 18, 01:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B. Slocomb

Default Personal Bike News

On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 20:11:44 +0100, Emanuel Berg
wrote:

Good Evening,

1. I got a RockShox suspension pump. I didn't
bother with sag but followed the chart for
a 100mm travel suspension fork and a rider
with gear of 80-90kg: 120 PSI, tops, so
I put it there. It feels a bit funky; if
anything, I'd like more air, but perhaps I'm
not just tuned in to the suspension world.

The RockShox pump is a gorgeous tool with an
indicator with PSI and bar, and a button to
release the air wich makes it all but
a precision instrument.

However, it remains just a pump, and it cost
499 SEK which is 54.36 USD - I barely dare
ask, what the same item costs in the US?
(499 SEK is 47.94 Euro or 42.80 GBP.)

Rockshox highpressure pump - US$28.07
https://www.amazon.com/RockShox-High.../dp/B07FTGR73R

:-)