Old December 21st 08, 12:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Texacali23

Default KH36, single speed!!

Hi Kevin,
I thought I was the only one that thought that way. I think the
geared hub is a great advancement in distance riding, racing, but what
you were saying about maintenance is a good point. I like being able to
jump on the wheel and go and not really think about whether the shifter
button is gonna stick or not. I also like maneuvering and doing tight
turns and pirouettes and stuff like that. Plus, when I tried riding
Corbin's at RTL I realized just how heavy that uni is and that is not
cool. Anyway, just thought I'd chime in. Later.

Aj

--
Texacali23