Old November 10th 10, 09:07 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment,sci.environment
Wolf Leverich

Default Mike "Handsaw" Vandeman helps British Columbia business

On 2010-11-10, Tom Sherman °_° wrote:
On 11/9/2010 9:01 PM, Wolf Leverich wrote:
[...]
The contemporary Sierra Club*is* a bigger stickler, which is
why we don't organizationally do anything other than sanctioned
trail maintenance in support of land managers.[...]

Does the Sierra Club have a policy against attacking cyclists with a
*handsaw*?

Probably not, but we prolly don't have policies on buggering
sheep or kicking puppies, either. Of course it's wrong.

You realize there are a *lot* of Sierra Club cyclists, both
road and mountain bike, right? My very battered Specialized
hardtail is about 20 feet from where I sit typing. ;-)

Cheers, Wolf.