Old November 11th 10, 08:55 AM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

Default Does Tom Sherman have blood in his veins?

"Tom Sherman °_°" wrote in message
On 11/10/2010 8:58 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
The Sierra Club ceased doing any good ages ago. It belongs to another
era. I
say ****'em!

Ed, have you received counseling for your odd sexual hangups?

High mindedness is wasted on these newsgroups since they are composed almost
solely of asshole-idiots. I want to be fully understood above all else. Any
doubt as to what I think of the Sierra Club?

The trouble with your posts is that they lack feeling. Consequently, they
are dull to the point of exasperation. The only sin on Usenet is to be dull.
THAT I have never been guilty of.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka