Old October 22nd 05, 11:21 PM
Cliff

Default Another bike theft

"rob" wrote in message
give the the dog a phone
winston
former pm
sick place of worship

That's the one
I couldn't have a chauffeur called Les though but he couldn't see the
beautiful view.

"Danny Colyer" wrote in message
Cliff wrote:
As promoting commercial businesses is not allowed on this newsgroup I

can't
say which insurance company it was but "Never in the field of human

conflict
has so much been owed by so many to so few etc etc".

Promoting your own commercial business tends to be frowned upon, but
when an insurance company provides good service that's something people
want to know about. Go on, then, who was it?

--
Danny Colyer (my reply address is valid but checked infrequently)
URL:http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/