Old September 24th 11, 09:20 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Zebee Johnstone

Default Hello

In aus.bicycle on Sat, 24 Sep 2011 19:14:07 +1000
johnm wrote:
G'day
Been around for a while but new posting here, relatively new to good
roadies- just bought a Trek carbon after a crappy Kmart special. First
thing I'm interested in knowing is if anyone's familiar with the tracks
around Hobart. I'm discovering the obvious, but there's a few places
where detailed local knowledge'd be handy.

THere's a site www.bikely.com which might have routes in your area.

It's a bit on the overloaded side, so you might need to experiment
with time of day to get access to it.

You can feed your suburb name in, your state and country, and get
routes people have uploaded.

Zebee