Old September 26th 08, 06:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

Default A warning on pipe-cutters

I had the same problem with my KH Alum SeatPost!

At UNICON I used Lars pipe-cutter... Me and Miles cutted, but it got
stucked... We used a little but of water and roated the seatpost a
lot...

Be aware! Maybe you scratched your seat tube, and maybe you have little
aluminium pieces between the seatpost and the seat tube... Remove the
seat tube and clean it!

Here when I arrived I used Kitchen Soap and worked fine... Anyway, my
seatpost do not looks good... For my luck I use it all the way down!

--
pedrotejada

*BUT*

Brazilian Unicycling Team