Old September 15th 20, 06:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

Default DT Swiss 460 rims

On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 9:50:35 AM UTC-7, Mark Cleary wrote:
These are tubeless compatible do they have traditional spoke access holes?
Deacon Mark

Yes, I've built a few wheels on these, and they are a good value rim, straight out of the box and pretty good at the seams. They are not impervious to spoke hole cracking. My son cracked a few holes. I think I had them at recommended tension, but my son subjected them to some serious load cycles.

-- Jay Beattie.