Old July 13th 04, 01:31 AM
Rick Onanian

Default Zefal Isotherm water bottle keeps water coldest?

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 00:11:30 GMT, the black rose
wrote:
May I ask -- why so cold? Is this a personal preference, or is this a
body heat issue? Reason I'm de-lurking to ask -- if my water is cold, I
don't drink enough of it. I will actually become nauseated if I do
drink enough of it. So I don't chill my water; ambient temp is fine for me.

That's twice you've de-lurked, and you've been nice about it; why
bother re-lurking?

Anyway, it may be a personal preference thing. Cold water sinks some
of the excess heat from my body; it feels good and refreshing; and I
love the feel of it going down my throat and into my stomach.
Mostly, though, the heat thing. Plus, around here in warm weather,
ambient temperature is often warmer than urine.
--
Rick Onanian