Old December 23rd 04, 04:45 PM
harper

Carol-

A New Years Day ride hosted by you could only be the most formal,
elegant affair. I'm sorry I will be in a more "tropical" environment at
that time. You misprinted your e-mail which I think should read
"unicycleeccentric" rather than "unicyclecentral" but I could be wrong.
Take whatever fools show up in foul weather gear on the ride of their
lives.

-Greg

--
harper - Riding a Fat

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

"You go through life and you choose." - Greg Harper

"Sometimes you choose wrong." - Greg Harper

"People who quote themselves are lame." - David Lowell

"I think I just broke my leg." - Greg Harper, 10/9/2004