Old April 22nd 13, 04:23 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default WHOOPS! "A Rapid City man is dead after mountain bike incident"

On Monday, April 22, 2013 4:29:06 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
Until you do, I will be dismissing it as yet another of your baseless assertions without any corroborating evidence. Thanks, once again, for confirming that you have ZERO interest in the truth. You really should learn to keep your mouth shut, since you are your own worst enemy. What a glutton for punishment! No matter how many times I expose your dishonesty, you keep coming back for more! Oh, I am interested in the truth all right ... which is why I have very little interest in your baseless assertions. The charges were NOT dismissed, you were convicted on three counts and those charges still appear on the public record. They have not been expunged, overturned or appealed. You are a liar and not even a good one.

Your vagueness is the clue that you don't know what you are talking about, and are just bluffing, as usual. Show us the link (hint: you can't), or stop bluffing. Mountain bikers don't know how to tell the truth.